A Creative Space for Effective Learning
our training room is state of the art, and replete with details you won't find anywhere else
- high ceilings
- plenty of natural daylight
- glass walls to maximise light
- room-controlled air conditioning
- cool, contemporary and comfortable furniture
- cushions for added support and comfort
- daily assortment of newspapers for your perusal
State of The Art Assistance
- walltalker – a floor to ceiling white board
- ceiling-mounted data projector
- induction loop
- all the audio visual equipment you need with our staff on hand to make it work for you
- two computers available for your use throughout the day
- free use of wifi
- free printing done for you by our staff.
Food for Thought
- tea (including a variety of speciality teas), finest Italian Segafredo coffee, juice, chilled water in addition to other refreshments and light snacks, allowing you to enjoy a quick pick-me-up whenever you want without interrupting the flow of the day.
- good food is essential to stimulate both mind and body, and therefore we are happy to arrage a variety of hot or cold breakfast and lunch options from our favoured local caterers; the Lily and Stone Cafe. This can range from sandwiches or platters to soups and pastas.
- we are happy to accommodate any dietry requirements you may have- just inform us prior to the event and we can tailor the menu to your tastes.
Ease of Access
- lift for disabled access
- only two minutes walk from Dundee train station, five minutes from over 500 car parking spaces and less than ten minutes from main bus station
F8 Training Room
the perfect space to foster effective learning and group development
capacity for up to 25 people
layout adaptable to suit your needs
floor-to-ceiling walltaker whiteboard to scribble down your innovative ideas
all the Audio Visual Equipment you need, with our staff on hand to make it work.
comfortable atmosphere, with cushions and newspapers
free flowing, freshly brewed tea and coffee and other refreshments all day long
for more photos of both spaces visit the gallery